(no subject)

R. John Miller rjmiller at shore.intercom.net
Sat Oct 26 01:53:19 EDT 1996

Please be advised that my e-mail address is changing to:

RJMiller1095 at juno.com  and that the current address (below) will be gone
sometime soon.  Please redirect any and all correspondence to the NEW
e-mail as it shall be closed on November 1st.  Any responses to this
post should be sent to the RJMiller1095 at juno.com address, as I am
unlikely to check this account ever again.  Thank you.

 | R. John Miller             |   | rjmiller at shore.intercom.net   |
 | 12544 Selsey Road          |   |                               |
 | Ocean City, MD  21842-9128 |   | (410) 213-0082 (vox/data/fax) |

 The young who have not wept are savage;
     the old who will not laugh are fools.
  	-- adapted from a quote by George Santayana
             "Dialogues in Limbo" [1926]