Web-based calendar programs

Sarah Nesbeitt, Maxwell Library snesbeitt at topcat.bridgew.edu
Fri Oct 25 18:42:02 EDT 1996

I'm interested in discovering more information about programs or packages
which can produce calendars to be used in web pages.

Currently, I edit the HTML file containing a calendar for our library
hours (http://www.bridgew.edu/depts/maxwell/octhours.htm) manually.
I'd be interested to hear about any product which could automate this
process a bit.  In other words, to save the trouble of checking which
dates fall on which days from month to month and amending the calendar
(which I currently have set up in table format) to reflect this.
The manual process isn't difficult at all, but it would be nice to have
a product in which no knowledge of HTML was necessary to update the
calendar... in other words, so someone else could easily be taught to do
it.

Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,

Sarah
Sarah L. Nesbeitt
Reference Librarian                      E-mail: snesbeitt at bridgew.edu
The Clement C. Maxwell Library                   nesbeitt at alumni.sils.umich.edu
Bridgewater State College                Voice:  (508) 697-1200 x2648
Bridgewater, MA  02325  USA