HomeMaker for Libraries Ready for Beta

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Oct 23 12:43:17 EDT 1996

Greetings fellow Librarians!  HomeMaker for Libraries is ready
for beta testing.  If anyone out there has not done a homepage yet; this
would be a great time to give it a shot. Please feel free to get in touch
with me so that I can answer any questions that you might have, and to
allow me to gather your opinions on ease of use and final product
satisfaction.  There are still a few threads to trim but the interactive
program is working.

HomeMaker for Libraries does not require any knowledge of HTML. You will be
prompted to enter data and at the end, a web page will be created for you.
If you have any questions, send me e-mail or give me a call.   The URL is
http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired/libmkr/         Thanks.