Adobe Acrobat

Daniel Albano (1) danielt1 at nypl.north-york.on.ca
Tue Oct 22 11:41:51 EDT 1996

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Thomas Dowling wrote:

> > We are using Adobe Acrobat to view the online reserves here at UMBC.
> > Complaints have surfaced about the quality of the material when viewed on
> > the Libraries PC's at 800x600.
> >
> > Has anyone else experienced this problem/found a solution?
>
> Two solutions come to mind: 1024x768 and 1280x1024.

	Resolution is not the only question; hardware quality
	comes into it as well.  I have an average quality (good,
	not great) 17" monitor at work, and an excellent quality
	15" monitor at home.  Reading any great amount of material
	is always better/easier at home....

	- Daniel

Daniel Albano                           daniel at nypl.north-york.on.ca
Computer Services                       +1 416 395 5907

"Views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
the position of the North York Public Library."