Questions about Dialog

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at netcom.com
Sun Oct 20 16:20:23 EDT 1996

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Bart van Oosten wrote:

> Hello,
> >

> We are two LIS-students in the Netherlands and working on a paper about
> Dialogtraining. We have done a research, but have not found much information
> about our subject. We really hope that you can help us.
>
> We have to answer the following questions:
>
> 1) Does all LIS students in the USA get lessons in Dialog?
> 2) Does business students get lessons in Dialog?
> 3) At wich way does Dialog develop itselfs because there now is Internet as
>    a competitor, (we think it is a competitor)?
> 4) What are the developments in the Dialog Training Program (CIP)?
> 5) Are there other trainingprograms?
>
> We hope you can help us, answering some of these questions, or know where
> to find some articles about the subject.
>
> We thank you in advance,
>
> Corinne Drescher & Femke Palstra (last year students LIS The Hague)
> >
> E-mail: 9310443 at student.sem.hhs.nl

Corinne and Femke,

I've forwarded your message to our Public Relations group, and they'll be
in touch on your questions. For some current look at our training and
seminars, see URL

	http://www.krinfo.com/dialog/train/

Best regards,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley // mcculley at netcom.com <personal>
Webmaster, Knight-Ridder Information, Inc. (Mountain View, CA)
Web site: http://www.krinfo.com/