Consult on NCSA / Netscape server

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Fri Oct 11 20:43:25 EDT 1996

Dear Colleagues,

Our library is planning to set up a web server on the UNIX to test OVID
web gateway. We like to use the web gateway to access our locally
mounted MEDLINE database. We are recommended that we can install either
Netscape server or NCSA server. So far we dont' know which one is better
in term of accessing response time. We are very much appreciated if you
would like to share your experience with us about either of this server
and give us suggestion and recommendation.

Thank you very much in advance.

Wendy G. Wu                     Phone   : (313) 577 0586
Shiffman Medical Library        Fax     : (313) 577-0706
Wayne State University          E-mail  : wwu at shiffman.med.wayne.edu
4325 Brush St.
Detroit, MI 48201