As Clear As Mud

Wilfred [Bill] Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Mon Oct 7 09:27:13 EDT 1996

I have seen a recent tendency of this list and others for discussions
that go into the theoretical to be extremely obtuse and as one librarian
wrote privately to me, "as clear as mud".  It is NOT the responsibility
of the receiver of an e-mail message to understand the messages sent to
them.  It is the responsibility of the writer of the message to make it
clear and understandable.  I cannot and will not accept the idea that a
person that writes about the theoretical and philosophical future of the
web and Internet cannot write in a cogent and understandable matter.
Writing can be understandable and still be of high caliber.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902