Seeing is Believing: Candidate Web Resources for Information Visualization

Wilfred [Bill] Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Fri Oct 4 16:07:40 EDT 1996

May be I' slow or stupid this week but none of this makes any sense to
me.  I found the postings about the "End of the Web" to be as useful as
counting the number of angels that can stand on the head of a pin and
about as clear as mud.  The implication that you either "get it or you
don't" is patronizing and condescending.

Why is the so-called visualization of resources any better than the
present way hypertext works.  I looked at the Apple site and found the
examples there (in gif  files) to be very confusing and visually
overwhelming.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902