Menu choice for exiting Windows95?

Joan Colburn joan at shamu.mtn.ncahec.org
Tue Oct 29 16:36:44 EST 1996

We're using "Everybody's Menu" from Carl.  It's been horrible to
configure, but we've finally got it running on a Novell network,
running from the server.  It's a customizable front-end for Windows
3.11 or Windows95 and it looks *great*.

Does anyone know of a program or routine that we can run from this
menu to "shut down" Windows95?  That is, instead of the many steps of
entering the password to exit the menu, exiting the menu system, then
clicking on the start button, then "shut down," then "shut down the
computer," we need to find a quick and easy way to 'cleanly' exit
from Windows95 from the menu.

TIA!!

 Joan Colburn
 Mountain AHEC, Asheville, NC