MSExchange lack of TO: information

Cobb, Sandra M. (MSX) Cobb at linelnt1.light.ge.com
Tue Oct 29 08:20:37 EST 1996

Hello Listers,

	I don't know which listserv I'm replying to as MSX gives the TO: field
as
		Multiple recipients of list

	I assume this is, in part, a function of the listserv program and part
MSX stripping off "irrelevant" material.  I didn't have this problem
with VAX Mail.
If others have this or a similar problems, is it possible for the
listserv response to be:
	 	Recipients of list "list name"?

	Probably not but it's worth a shot.  Seems like a nice listserv I'd
recommend to friends.  I wonder what it is.

Sandy Cobb	sandra.cobb at lighting.ge.com
GE Lighting
Cleveland OH