Server in library?

Timothy Renick timothyr at library2.websteruniv.edu
Fri Oct 18 19:16:24 EDT 1996

Another distribution of Linux that you might want to look into and
compare is Craftwork's.  I have just purchased it but have not yet begun
to build my new server.

Craftwork's also comes with the Apache web server and it has a copy of
BRU's personal edition backup software included.  Version 2.0 of the
release comes with the Linux kernel version 2.0.14.  I am not sure about
Read Hat, however, Craftwork comes with 30 days free tech' support for
the installation.

Craftwork Solutions, Inc.
4320 Stevens Creek Blvd., #170
San Jose, CA  95129