Query: Investigating web-usage

ISN isn at sipo.reok.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 10 12:19:08 EDT 1996

I am looking for a software tool to analyze log-files of an O'Reilly's
Website. We would like to know more about the number of users of our web,
possibly differentiated by the demanded page/service, their domain of
provenience etc.

Can someone recommend any specialized tool, possibly even available as
shareware or freeware?

I'd be thankful for every tip.

Stephan
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW FAX-NR. AND UPDATE YOUR DIRECTORIES!
Stephan Libiszewski, MA
Coordinator ISN/ Swiss OSCE Presidency Home Page
Center for Security Studies and Conflict Research
ETH Zuerich/ SEI
CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland

ISN secretariat:   isn at sipo.reok.ethz.ch
technical support: webmaster at sipo.reok.ethz.ch