Netscape "Enterprise Server" and "Proxy 1.12"

Hillel Weintraub hillelw at doshisha-intnl.tanabe.kyoto.jp
Tue Oct 8 22:54:00 EDT 1996

A company that is going to help us set up our Library server has told us
that they will include Netscape Enterprise server software and Netscape
Proxy 1..12. (at a cost of about $500 each.)  I've heard that Netscape
makes most of their software available free to educational institutions,
but I'm not sure about these. Contacting netscape to get answers about
anything usually isn't very successful, so I'm wondering if anyone has
knowledge about these two programs and their cost/availability to
educational sites.

Thanks, Hillel

Doshisha International Jr/Sr High School
Kyoto, Japan