WWW Training Sofware?

Roy Lewis rcl at Onramp.NET
Tue Oct 1 15:39:04 EDT 1996

I was ask to look for Internet training software on CD-ROM that the patron
could work the exercises to help speed up the learning curve for the
Internet.  One of the problems libraries are having to contend with is "show
me how to do this"  A controlled training package could solve a lot of these
problems.

Does anyone know of such a product?  I do remember seeing some training
software packages mentioned earlier.

Thanks
Roy Lewis
*****
Automation Consultant for the Northeast Texas Library System
http://link.tsl.state.tx.us/.www/netls.dir/netintro.htm
http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm [These Opinions Mine Alone!]
(please Note new Area Code) 972/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net
*****