Image Maps

Elena Bianco ebianco at seaccd.sccd.ctc.edu
Fri Nov 22 20:25:44 EST 1996

Hi:

Is there a way to standardize the coordinates for imagemaps so that they
are uniform on a variety of screen sizes?  I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong, but the imagemap I created and tested on my 20 inch screen does not
work correctly when I test it out on a smaller screen - I'll click on one
area and the text for another will show up.  Is spacing out the areas to
be "clicked on" the only way to compensate for this problem?

Please respond to the email address below.  Thanks.

Elena Bianco		Seattle Community Colleges
Email: ebianco at seaccd.sccd.ctc.edu
WWW:  http://www.sccd.ctc.edu/~ebianco