Netscape or IE and printing...

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Fri Nov 22 14:58:38 EST 1996

Ronnie:

Go to File|Print Preview. From here you can go through the "pages" until you
find the material you want, then print only the page or pages that you need.
        If you only need a few paragraphs I find it easiest to "copy and
paste." That is, use your mouse to mark the paragraphs, go to Edit|Copy,
then open your favorite text editor and paste it in there. Print from the
text editor.
        This is all I have found. If there are better ways I would be
interested in hearing them.

Bob Long
Eastern Shore Regional Library, Inc.
www.esrl.lib.md.us