Windows 95 for public use

Jessica Schenk jschenk at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Nov 21 08:39:24 EST 1996

We have been using WinU for about a month with no major problems.  We
are *not* using it on our Internet stations (which are NT stations)
but on our LAN (cdrom) workstations.  It locks down everything including the
right mouse button (yeah!).  We had been using Enforcer which patrons
disabled all the time.  So far that has not been a problem with WinU.
It provides a completely new interface -- which elimitates all of the
win95 icons and start button.  We are really pleased with it so far!  Good
luck.

Jessie Schenk
Novi (MI) Public Library
810.349.0720