illegal operation

Nathan Schwartz nathan at apl.acsc.net
Thu Nov 21 14:08:15 EST 1996

Because Netscape is an inferior product. No actually you may be using an
old version or a damaged version. You may need to download a new copy and
re-install. I have been using Internet Explorer for many months now and
find several advantages. First, it's free and you don't need to download a
new version every 60 days. Second, it is more stable than Netscape --
crashes less. Third, is supports embedded sound and video files.

see
http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie.htm

TTFN

Nathan Schwartz