Looking for favorite librarian-based emags

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed Nov 20 19:55:22 EST 1996

For my next column in American Libraries, I'm discussing library-related
ejournals (email, WWW, or telnet or ftp accessible).

Do you have a favorite electronic magazine related to librarianship?  Do
you or your library maintain a collection of library-related ejournals? Do
you have a story or experience to share with the AL readership regarding
library-related ejournals?  Send your suggestions and comments to me at my
home email address, kgs at bluehighways.com, and include your name, city,
state, and library or organization.

If you aren't familiar with library ejournals, one example is DLIB, at
http://www.dlib.org/ , which has a great article this month about putting
the Cigarette Papers online.

Thanks!

Karen G. Schneider * kgs at bluehighways.com * schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov
Author, The Internet Access Cookbook (e-mail Neal-Schuman at icm.com)
Director, US EPA Region 2 Library Contractor, Garcia Consulting
Cybrarian * Columnist, American Libraries
Visit our library at our new URL: http://www.epa.gov/Region2/library/
These opinions strictly mine!