Problems with Netscape using Microsoft Windows 95

Bill Moseley moseley at netcom.com
Wed Nov 20 19:12:09 EST 1996

Just to add another side, I have been running Windows 95 and Netscape 3.0
full release since the day it was released.  It is very, very rare for
Netscape to crash for me - and it is much more stable than the 2.x versions
I ran.

I also have Internet Explorer 3.0 but I don't run it much as I like
Netscape better.

I also have a previous version of DOS and Windows 3.1, Windows NT, and
Linux on my computer - all seem to run happy together.
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley at netcom.com