Looking for Webpage divider graphic

Alex Fayle alex_fayle at oma.org
Wed Nov 20 12:47:45 EST 1996

     I know out there somewhere I once saw a webpage divider graphic that I
     now need and have no idea where I found it. I was hoping that
     coincidentally someone else would remember seeing something like it
     and be able to tell me where to get it.

     I'm looking for a string of those cut-out paper dools - those ones
     where you cut out one figure from a folded up piece of paper and when
     unfolded it's 10 figures all joined at hands and feet.

     Does anyone know of a page divider that looks like that? I would love
     you forever if you could tell me (or at least heap a million thank
     yous upon you).

     Please respond to me, not to the list as I'm sure not very many others
     care about such a specific topic.

     Thanks in advance...

     Alex.