telnet with advanced script facilities

Dave Binkley binkley at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 18 13:51:34 EST 1996

You may wish to check out comm.pl, a PERL library offering Expect
funtionality for PERL scripts, written by Eric Arnold.  It is available
from the CPAN archive and its mirror sites (eg.
ftp://ftp.cis.ufl.edu/pub/perl/CPAN/).

We use it to mount scripts on ports on our Solaris box to serve up
various databases, user authentification scripts and other
services.

Dave Binkley
Simon Fraser University Library
binkley at sfu.ca