Digerati less inclined to see a library...

Bo Simons bo at sonoma.lib.ca.us
Thu Nov 14 12:15:03 EST 1996

Our library director geve me copy of the Benton Foundation report that
was covered by the Atlanta Constitution, exerpted by Edupage and
broadcast to the members of this list.  The original report bears
reading.  One of its polling results was what was picked up:  that 18-24
year olds don't look to librarians for computer/Internet mentoring.  But
there is more, much more, and context is everything.  Ask for your own
copy.  Email your request to:  benton at benton.org