hard disks formatted

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez agarza at ci.mty.itesm.mx
Sat Nov 9 18:52:48 EST 1996

For a FREE solution, download Flute (flute.zip in most major shareware
depositories), a macro language that lets you hide windows like the
program manager, explorer, start button, etc... you _do_ have to program
it to do all these things, but it's fairly easy if you have a programming
guru or read the Help file thoroughly =)

Search for the "Reset Netscape to Homepage" message in the web4lib
archive, by searching for 'Flute'. Here at our lib we use it religiously
=)

_ alejandro garza _________________ __ _ _  _    _
  ITESM Centro de Informacion-Biblioteca Monterrey
  agarza at campus.mty.itesm.mx
_ http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx/ ____ __ _ _  _    _