analysis of site navigation tools

Grace Garbe ggarbe at pioneer.uspto.gov
Thu Nov 7 11:28:24 EST 1996

How detailed do you want your information to be?  We use a program called
Analog (available on the web) to analyze the statistics that are captured
in logfiles.  We know exactly which pages are being accessed and how many
times.  We are using a Perl script to redirect external URLs to a
logfile, so that we also can see which external links are being
followed.
	If you want more information, please contact me personally.

	Grace Garbe
	<ggarbe at pioneer.uspto.gov>
	Garcia Consulting, Inc.
	McLean VA

Opinions are mine alone and do not represent those of my employer or of
the government agency to which I am contracted