The Internet on EVERYBODY's TV

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Tue Nov 5 20:34:24 EST 1996

Howdy, Rushton,
     Thanks for the message.  I have updated the info at the Front
Entrance of The Hampton Roads Central Library and on the "Internet
in 2000 Page:"
          http://www.infi.net/~cwt/inet2000.html
     We need to get ready for a lot of people (Web Couch Potatoes)
who won't know much about the Internet, and won't want to learn!
It's gotta be easy for them - even easier than regular TV, maybe.
     And, accomplishing that will not be easy.
     CUL,
             Bill.
             "One of the best web sites in cyberworld"

                 The Hampton Roads Central Library
             (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Front Entrance                E A S Y   L I N K S - Your WWW Hotlist
http://www.infi.net/~cwt/     http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html