Timbuktu

TODD MORRIS TODD.MORRIS at slchicago.infonet.com
Fri Nov 29 11:22:00 EST 1996

     I like Inset's HiJaak PRO.  We have the HiJaak Graphics Suite and I've
     never experienced a problem importing captured graphics into different
     programs.  It allows you to save files as GIF, JPEG, TIFF, ASCII Text,
     postscript, BMP, etc., or as other program files (Word, WP, etc.)
     including some Macintosh.

     I have no experience with Timbuktu to compare.

Todd Morris                     todd.morris at slchicago.infonet.com
Sargent & Lundy LLC             ph: (312)269.2371
55 East Monroe Street           fax: (312)269.3757
Chicago, IL  60603