Free Computer Training Tips by Email

Loretta Weiss-Morris loretta at panix.com
Wed Nov 6 14:15:49 EST 1996

Hello:

I'm aware that many librarians spend a lot of time teaching people
everything from how to turn on a PC to how to construct a meaningful
boolean search for Internet researching. So I decided to take a chance
and tell you about my free "Training Tips by Email."

Since April 1991, I've been writing and publishing THE
MICROCOMPUTER TRAINER (TMCT) newsletter, written specifically for
people who train and support computer users.

For more than six years, I've been gathering hundreds of
wonderful training tips from computer trainers around the
world.

Many of these tips are so "timeless" that I've decided republish
them in various forms, including via a free weekly email list.

If you would like to try it out, simply follow the instructions at the
end of this message.  It's also quite easy to unsubscribe at any time.

I hope you decide to check it out. Many Tips email list
subscribers--including librarians!--have been telling me that they
put my Quick Training Tips to immediate practical use.

Sincerely,

Loretta Weiss-Morris

  (see below for email address)

--Loretta Weiss-Morris, editor and publisher
  The Microcomputer Trainer Newsletter
  email: loretta at panix.com
Tel: 201-330-8923  Fax: 201-330-0163
Mailing address: PO Box 2487, Secaucus, NJ  07096-2487
For a free sample issue of the newsletter, send me your postal mailing
address, since we currently publish on paper only.