News Items for _Journal of Internet Cataloging_

Frances D. Aley fdaley at biddeford.com
Mon Nov 4 12:25:07 EST 1996

You know, folks, it strikes me that our job is to help people find
_information_, evaluate it, synthsize it and use it to their own
interests.  So whether we decide to catalog it, learn how to search it
or whatever doesn't really matter if the job is really to help in
information retrieval!  I say, "Just _do_ It" in the best interest of
our patrons.
--
											     Francie Aley
					      			     Boothbay Region HS