an opportunity

ksmith KSMITH at CPB.ORG
Fri May 31 18:12:00 EDT 1996

Hello -
We are in search of an individual, preferably in the MD, DC or VA area, who
might be interested in working on a large project for our web site Learner
Online.

We are looking for someone with the following background and qualifications -

- familiar and comfortable with the World Wide Web
- experienced in research
- background in library or information sciences
- able to coordinate and manage large projects
- experienced in writing and editing
- interested in exploring how the Web can be used for learning

The person would develop and manage this project, including updating content on
a regular and frequent basis. The project would be ongoing for at least the next
year. We are looking preferably for someone who is working as a consultant and
is interested in taking on another project. We are not looking to hire a person
on full-time, although we would consider a part-time employment arrangement.

We are interested in bringing this person on board as soon as possible. If you
are interested or know of others who are, please contact me by June 10th.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Smith
Manager of Interactive