Privacy and Public Access Netscape PCs in the Library

Wilfred Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Wed May 15 14:15:38 EDT 1996

I just had a great idea.  How about installing the great big capes that
used to be used with the old still cameras?  Imagine this, the user comes
in and lifts up 15 - 25 pounds of dark black fabric. All that others see
are his/her feet.  Total privacy, total public access without fear of
discovery.  ;-)

Seriously,  I think we need to educate our users to respect each other.
That is the only real solution.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902