Pioneer DRM1804X and Unix

Jon Hill jh at dmu.ac.uk
Mon May 13 11:16:01 EDT 1996

Dear All,

Has anyone managed to install a Pioneer DRM1804X 18CD Jukebox with Unix.

I have a colleague who wishes to do this, adn I've only used DOS/Windows
for mine.

Thank you for any help

* Jonathan R. Hill (aka Jon, Vicki and Fireball)                      *
* Library Network Officer - Kimberlin Library, De Montfort University *
* EMail - jh at dmu.ac.uk    Home  http://www.dmu.ac.uk/~jh/jon.htm      *
* Telephone - 0116-2551-551 ex 8033                                   *
* If mankind is the ultimate result of evolution after 4 Billion      *
* Years, It goes to show that having patience doesn't pay off in the  *
* end.                                                                *