DEFINITIONS

Dianna Roberts dianna.roberts at wcs.co.nz
Mon May 20 15:06:22 EDT 1996

I need some advice on the use of definitions in HTML. Having got over the shock of being told that I was being made responsible for our company's intranet homepage as well as the library's homepage, when I knew nothing at all about HTML etc., I am now feeling quite comfortable about it all (and quietly proud of what I have achieved), but I haven't quite got a hold of how definitions work. Do I first need to build a glossary to which the definitions will link? E.g., our collection development policy is on our web site, but I want readers of it to be able to click on some of the terms used to see their definitions instead of having to go up to the section where they are outlined. Any help would be appreciated.

Dianna Roberts  (Dianna.Roberts at wcs.co.nz)
Manager TeLIS Operations, Works Consultancy Services
Wellington, New Zealand