image brightness, PC versus Mac

Michael Haseltine haseltin at ag.Arizona.EDU
Tue Mar 26 02:37:43 EST 1996

Thank you! This is the kind of answer I was hoping for. I also got a couple
of notes with helpful pointers to info on the color/dithering issue, but
this is not a color problem.

Thanks again,

					crosbie at aesop.rutgers.edu
					908-932-0305 x114
Michael Haseltine -- Arid Lands Information Center, University of Arizona
haseltin at ag.arizona.edu