Life on the Internet PBS series

Berit Erickson berit at cochran.com
Thu Mar 14 20:55:32 EST 1996

The Life on the Internet was originally shown on Discovery Channel (Canada)
and there is a Web site to accompany the series. It includes a summary of
each show topic and links to sites featured each program. There is also a
Beginner's Guide that I compiled of links to Internet guides, search tools,
shareware, etc. We have received a lot of positive feedback about the site
and the Beginner's Guide and it has been recommended in Scientific American
and Net Guide.