your mail

Michael Gonsalves mgonsalv at hawaii.edu
Tue Mar 12 15:01:27 EST 1996

Connie,

My guess is that something essential is missing from you configuration.
I don't work with Mac's very often, but I have set up two of them
successfully.  Try checking the cofiguration options, looking for blank
fields.  Also, most internet service providers publish a list of
essential configuration parameters.  Check through the list and see if each
parameter appears in ConfigPPP or MacTCP (or whatever they're called).

Good luck!

Mike Gonsalves
mgonsalv at hawaii.edu or
mgonsalv at uhunix.its.hawaii.edu