web forms for reference questions (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 11 17:16:20 EST 1996

Just a reminder that the Web4Lib Reference Center at

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html

is set up to answer just this kind of thing. In this case, it points to
Jim Robertson's handy page of pointers. Forward any suggestion inclusions
for the Web4Lib Reference Center to me. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner