Need Web based Reference and Online Search form URL's

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:06:43 EST 1996

We have developed a Web Based search form as part of Pacific Bell's
Education First Initiative.  The application is located at
http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/blueWebn/blueWebn.html.  Here is the

>       our favorite Internet educational applications into a table
>       and searchable database. Each application includes a description,
>URL, and
>       keywords (for searching). Applications are classified by audience,
>content
>       area, application type, and Dewey Decimal number.

It is useful for librarians and educators.

>1.  I need some examples or suggestions for WEB based Reference request or
>Online Search request forms.  Can you all help by pointing me to some URL's?

Linda Woods Hyman-Education First Initiative
Pacific Bell/San Diego State University
Dept. of Educational Technology
San Diego  CA  92182  (619) 594-4414
e-mail:  lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/edfirst.html

Please remember to support the School/Library Protection Fund -- donate $1
on your California Tax Return.