AI/Expert Systems and the Web -- Discussion Leaders Needed!!

Martin Kesselman martyk at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:19:38 EST 1996

The LITA Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems Interest Group is
planning a discussion on artificial intelligence / expert systems and the
Web.   We're seeking 2 presenter/discussion leaders on any aspects related
to this theme.   There is the possibility of having computer equipment
available but I would need to know by April 22 at the very latest.  The
discussion will take place at the American Library Association annual
meeting in NYC on Sunday, July 7 at 2PM.

If interested, send a brief proposal ASAP, and by April 22 at the latest, to:
Martin Kesselman, Chair
LITA Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems Interest Group
email: martyk at rci.rutgers.edu   Fax: 908/445-3208

PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!

Martin Kesselman, Special Project Librarian

Rutgers University Library of Science and Medicine      /^^^\
P.O. Box 1029, Bevier Road                                           ( @ @ )
Piscataway, New Jersey 08855                         ---m---U---m---
Tel: 908/445-3850
Fax: 908/445-3208                              "All I can do is hang in there
                                                                   and take
one day at a time!"
Email:  martyk at rci.rutgers.edu