Buttons & bows, er...image maps

Ernest Perez perez at opac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Mar 27 14:46:39 EST 1996

A basic question...one of those things I just never learned--

For Windows 3.1, what is the simplest, most direct way to produce nice
buttons, 3D shading, etc., or the cutesy image map graphics strips with
all the text specific to your own needs or organization?

Yeah, I know about all the button & horizontal rule & backgrounds & etc.
libraries out there on the Web.  But what's a good package to use for
buttons or imagemap strips/blocks which you'd like to customize to your
particular needs?

Appreciate advice on graphics apps good for this.  Shareware or freeware,
great, as usual.

Cheers,
-ernest

Ernest Perez