Visual Basic

AGJOSEPH JOSEPHA at vms.csd.mu.edu
Wed Mar 27 08:48:47 EST 1996

Hi Folks,
I would like to know if Visual Basic will help you in your Web
page development?  I know how to do the html tagging, but not
the very fancy things.  I have created some pages with images
in them.  Somebody suggested that visual basic will be a good
course to consider taking.  Our univeristy does not offer
that course.  I have to go to another university and pay for it
by myself.  What do you all think?  Is it worth spending that
much money for developing and maintaining our pages?
TIA
Angelina Joseph

    Angelina G. Joseph
    Cataloging Librarian