Automating whats new pages

Ian Winship, Univ Northumbria Info Services ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:14:14 EST 1996

Many WWW sites have a What's new list of new or updated files or new links that
have been added to the system. We would like to find some automated way of
doing this on our service. Have others done so? Can it be done to include other
servers at the same address? Is there software or would we (or rather my
colleagues) have to write some?

Ian Winship
Information Services Dept.              |    e-mail: ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
University of Northumbria at Newcastle  |    phone:  0191 227 4132
City Campus Library                     |    fax:    0191 227 4563
Newcastle upon Tyne                     |
NE1 8ST                                 |
UK                                      |