Database on web page

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Sun Mar 10 19:54:21 EST 1996

Hi,

Take a look at http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/ , it can contain one
recipe as a single record in the database, then generates all
administrator functionalities for
acquisition/modification/delting/reporting those assets, using very high
level (easy to understand) presentation.  Users get a multiple number of
Browsing and Searching mechanisms to locate and acquire same.  The
product is derived from a seven year NASA research effort that focused on
providing reusuable software to scientist.  In its present form it can be
used to provide any informational holding for any domain.  NASA, under
its Technology Transfer Program, has tasked us with performing this.

I find your domain very interesting and different, if you or any one
reading this, has need of this tool, please feel free to contact me for
more details.

Yours truly,

Bob Terry

800-846-1458 x 18