New Version of Not Just Cows

Wilfred [Bill] Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Wed Jun 26 09:34:58 EDT 1996

The newest version of Not Just Cows is now available at:

 http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/njc/njcmain.htm

 This is the only official copy.  Please delete or change your files to
 indicate the new URL.  NJC will no longer be available at any other
 site.
 This is now possible because we have a fully functional server.  It will
 allow me to update NJC on a continual basis.  There will no longer be
 any mirror sites.  Thank you to all of you that provided mirror sites in
 the past.

 There are many changes to NJC.  It has been broken down into smaller
 files.  I have added new navigational aides such as a menu bar.  I still
 have a backlog of items to add so if your site is not listed please be
 patient.  I am also working on an index which will be available when we
 get the indexing function to work on our server.  There are only two of
 us maintaining the server.  Thank you.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902