Internet Explorer question

Christopher Adams chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jun 25 18:19:30 EDT 1996

I know this has been discussed before on this list, but I don't think I saw
a final answer. It appears that IIE 2.01 for Windows 3.1 cannot be
configured to use Telnet.
For the Macintosh, it looks like the way to do it is in the Edit/Options
menu, then select "Use Internet Config settings", that is if you have
Internet Configuration installed. When I specify NCSA Telnet in the Internet
Configuration, then select the Telnet URL, it says that I do not have telnet
installed. Do I have to save something in the Internet Configuration menu,
like the Preferences or the Extension?

Christopher Adams