Netscape 2.02 and security

HOL Lin Light holight at lakeland.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 19 09:26:01 EDT 1996

I have replied to another user, but I thought maybe to all may be helpful.
I have 4 public PCs for Internet access, they are connect to my 3COM Hub
which in turn has a direct bridge connection to a Freenet system housed
within the library.  I have not allowed any downloading because one of
the options was my f:drive [fileserver].  With some help I found that by
deleting two lines from my Autoexec.bat connection to my fileserver would
not be made, but yet connection to the NET was.  I deleted the lines for

Go in peace to love and serve the world.

Lin Light
Head of Technical and Automated Services
Herrick Public Library
300 South River Ave.
Holland, Michigan  49423   USA
voice:   616-355-1400