Losing Ground

MARY A. DOYLE, SYSTEMS LIBRARIAN, ECSU DOYLEM at ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU
Mon Jun 17 16:19:25 EDT 1996

This is one of the most important discussions I have seen on this
list.  I believe that our profession has adopted new technologies
at the same rate as the rest of society.  This is the good news.
Should they have adopted it faster?   Are they getting lost in
the technological revolution?  These are the "bad" questions.
One of my roles is to implement technology.  I think the most
interesting issue is "passive aggressive" behavior.  Any
comments from list members in relation to this?