Front Page

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Mon Jun 17 16:04:39 EDT 1996

Microsoft's new Front Page looks like it will be the
greatest thing since the microwave if even half of its
claims are valid and useful.  Before I go out and
plunk down my own $129 at CompUSA in a few
hours, I'd appreciate any responses regarding how
good, bad, useful, cost-effective, etc, it is.

PROMPT and personal replies appreciated.  Will
summarize for the list.

cheers

cyclops

Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
Boise State University Library, Boise, Idaho, 83725
USA
voice: 208-385-1235   fax:  208-385-1394
dlester at bsu.idbsu.edu     OR
alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Cyclops' Internet Toolbox:    http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
"How can one fool make another wise?"   Kansas,
1979.