Limiting Lynx to specific URLs

jkuntz at mhv.net jkuntz at mhv.net
Mon Jun 17 16:47:11 EDT 1996

	For purposes having to do with the economics of supporting surfing
behavior rather than an impulse to censor, we would like to know if there is
any way possible to implement a LYNX server so that it can reach only URLs
that we specify (500-2000, say?) and not follow other links from those
sites.
	We know it is possible to disable the G (Go) command. Also, the
documentation on Lynx indicates that the LYNX URL command can be given that
will restrict access to the server of that URL only--but we haven't been
able to see that command working. Any leads?
			Thanks,

				Jerry Kuntz
				Ramapo Catskill Library System
				jkuntz at mhv.net