free street maps

Henning, Russell rhenning at fsc.follett.com
Mon Jun 17 09:19:15 EDT 1996

On 6/14, Dr. James wrote:

"Great for traveling or making a map to your house for visitors or etc."

And since it's free, you must be careful.  I asked for my home address and
was given a location approximately three miles away.  In the spirit of
fairness, I tried several variations of the address (including the "South"
abbreviation which, by the way, was deleted and ignored).  Same result.

"In the general vicinity" may be acceptable during thermonuclear
disagreements, but not for a business appointment or interview.

This website is cute, but I'll stick with Rand McNally for awhile.

Russ
rhenning at fsc.follett.com